This MiniMe Shirt is unisex and can be worn in comination with the Mummy Shirt. It’s made of a mixture of recycled and organic, virgin cotton. The result is a unique colour combination without having used any dye chemicals.
Furthermore, it helps small children in the age from 0 to 6 years to dress and undress themselves without help. They can put it on easily due to the extra big elastic collar. It has a curved backside to protect the bottom of your little one form the cold.
Our shirt is evolutive, it grows with your child. The cutting patterns are designed for the growth of your little ones and each item can be used form 1 to 2 years. All items can be mixed and matched between each other.
Composition & Production
Be part of the Slow-Fashion movement!
- This item is made of recycled fibres of textile waste
- 50% Recycled Cotton I 50% Organic Cotton
- GOTS, GLOBAL RECYCLED STANDARD & OEKOTEX certified
- Saves 2800l of water in the production buying a recycled product
- Uses 0% of toxic chemicals, 0% of dyes chemicals
- Needs 0gr of pesticides, 0gr of fertilizers to cultivate this cotton
- Reduces 20kg of CO2 emission due to local production in Valencia, Spain
- Cares your children’s skin
- Vegan leather label of Snappap laser engraved (recycled paper with latex)
- Designed and produced under fair & ethical conditions in Barcelona, Spain
- Guarantees fair working conditions being made in the EU
- Reduces the transport ways to bring the item to you
- All the components are 100% sustainable and easy to recycle
This item is made of a mixture of recycled Recovertex and organic, virgin, non-dyed cotton . The result is a unique colour combination without having used any dying chemicals.
Certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), the most demanding standard testing organic materials and their production process. Extends the life cycle of the cotton fields and makes the growing more sustainable. The cotton farmers certified by GOTS receive fairer prices and deliver in more reasonable time spans.
With this product you close the loop of the fashion industry and make the consumption of textile products more sustainable. ZERO WASTE!
Made km0 to reduce the green footprint and support the local economy.
WE ARE GREEN – mimOOkids
Deliveries & Returns
FREE SHIPPING from 50€ of purchase in national deliveries (Peninsula).
FREE SHIPPING from 75€ in international delivieries (see countries).
We work with trustful tranportation companies: DHL, UPS and TIPSA. The orders will be prepared and dispatched between Monday and Friday 9h to 16h.
The orders made until 13h will be despatched the same day and can be picked up by the transportation company. The orders made after 13h, on weekends or bank holidays can be picked up on the next working day by or the transportation company.
The returns have no additional charge.
mimOOkids will return you the amount of the returned products in the same paying method you choosed to purchase the products. The delivery costs for the sending to you and the possible return, will be discounted from the amount of purchase.
You have 30 working days to request the return once received the order.
Size Guide mimOOkids
Our items are evolutive and grow with your children. They are adapted to the evolutive stages of children from 0 to 6 years old. Nevertheless, here you have a size guide in order to select more easily the right size for your children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.